Monday, May 6, 2013

I May Have Been the First Blogger

I like to think I was an early adopter of the "blog" concept.  In high school, I created my own webpage, most likely through yahoo or geocities.  I loved updating things I found hilarious or interesting, pulling them together to share with people.  Apparently other people thought those things were funny, too.

I didn't keep up that (for lack of a better term) blogsite, though I wish I still had access to it.  I bet if I logged into my old AIM account I could find a link!

...


Just tried it, guys.  No luck.  Don't expect to contact me at Spaz0401 or Run4Fun531 on the ol' AIM anytime soon.

Between high school and college, I started a livejournal.  It was too emotional, basically just a journal.  Fascinating for me, but not something that needs posting.

Just a heads up that I stole the heart-achingly cute picture of a puppy you see above from an animal legal rights flyer, which means if they find out I may have to take it down.  I'm also pretty sure I only used the phrase "heart-achingly cute" because his picture was on an animal rights flyer. Oh yes, also, I recently became a lawyer.  This is what I look like:


(Far right, Halloween 2011)

Sometimes I don't wear the clown costume:

(Center, That Time I Separated My Shoulder)

But mostly I do.

I'd love to tell you right now what the inspiration and aspirations are for this blog, but I think even those basics are a work in progress right now.  LIKE MYSELF.  Whoa, just brought it back full circle.  Next time let's talk about the title.

KMB

No comments:

Post a Comment